Friday, May 28, 2010

Posting an official complaint

I am here to file an official complaint to the powers-that-be about the weather this spring.  In the seven years I have lived in Idaho, I don't ever recall such a cold and wet and windy spring.  And I'm from Seattle.  I can handle quite a bit of wet. 

Take, for example, our upcoming forecast.


It's garbage. 

I mean sure, there are a couple low-70's days sprinkled in there, but that's what we expect for April weather, people!

I swear, we are usually in the 80's or even 90's by now.  For reals


Here's proof from a day in May of 2006.



Then there was this, back in April of 2008.



And yeah, that was probably more of a fluke.  But what about this?



So there you have it.  I am officially dissatisfied with our current weather pattern. 

Please file under "evidence". 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO with you on this!

Anonymous said...

You should see the Seattle forecast and then you might be thankful for yours:)