Friday, May 16, 2008

Too far?

Every spring-that-feels-like-summer I go through this internal confliction about turning on our AC. A week ago the heat was still coming on on occasion - then we skipped spring and now it's summer - currently 88 degrees. I love being able to have our windows open and let the fresh air blow through our house. Plus I just have a hard time paying for air conditioning before it's even June. Keep in mind I was like that before I became all fanatical about saving money. So now my quest for becoming Miss Frugality has me sitting in a puddle of my own sweat. Last I checked our thermostat read 81 degrees, and it's still rising.

I feel bad for my poor, unsuspecting family who has no idea how miserable sleeping will be tonight. But I'm so drugged up right now I won't notice - or care.

No comments: