Thursday, February 26, 2009

James!

Remember all those agonizing posts back in August when I was in Virginia to see the birth of my nephew? And even after staying an extra week I still didn't get to meet him? If you dare travel down that painful road again, you can read about it here and here and here and here (there's more than that in the August archives if you're a real glutton).

Anyway, as we speak, my nephew is ON HIS WAY HERE! Oh yeah, so is his mom and my dad and step mom. But I think it's clear who the main guest of honor will be.

There were a few moments this morning where the trip was off due to health, and I was devastated. I mean seriously, what do I need to do to meet this kid?

But no more! The trip is back on and I couldn't be happier! Pictures of me smothering my nephew soon to come....

No comments: