Saturday, August 16, 2008

Virginia or bust!

I'm on the eastern shore of our beautiful country for the first time. I called Brian from the airplane when we landed in Norfolk, and told him we're moving here. It's all so beautiful...the trees, the water, the beach...the UNDERWATER tunnel. Seriously, all you west-coasters. There is a tunnel that is far enough under the water that freighters can go over it. That'll mess with you if you're claustrophobic like me.

Anyway, I am here with my brother and sister-in-law, waiting for the birth of their baby boy. I am so excited to be here for this! Noah and I flew out this morning, and thanks to frequent flier miles only had to pay $10 to get here. However, thanks to only booking our ticket 6 days in advance we had a pretty nasty itinerary. 4 airports, 1 day.

I'll be blogging as I can, and stay tuned for details of the birth. I will be bringing my laptop to the hospital, where hopefully they have wireless internet.

No comments: