Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Movie Day

I am declaring today a movie day.  Well, the morning at least - until I can't stand it anymore and force the kids into productivity.

I started getting overwhelmingly tired last night, and decided that I needed to get a good night's sleep.  I had a slight head ache, so I popped two Tylenol PM and fell asleep while the kids finished a movie in my room.

That was the end of my good sleep.  The kids woke me up twice while they were getting ready for bed.  Braxton woke up at 11:00 crying...which Brian took care of.  At 1:00 AM, Braxton woke again, and I ended up nursing him.  At 2:00 AM, Noah came in my room and wanted help getting under his blankets. At 3:00 AM, Braxton woke up again, inconsolable, and ended up nursing again. At 4:00 AM, Noah came back in, mumbled something, gave me a hug, and went back to bed.  At 6:00 AM, Braxton woke, screaming again, and nursed...again.  At 6:30 AM, Emma came in with a tummy ache.  At 7:00 AM, Emma puked in my toilet.  At 7:35 AM, Braxton woke...again...crying...again...and I decided to dilate him to give his tummy some relief...and nursed him...again.  At 8:00 AM, Noah came in and wanted to snuggle.  At 8:05 AM...I gave up and started the day.

The kids are all watching a movie.  Braxton is napping.  Dinner is in the crock pot.  I guess I will go pack something.

Speaking of packing, we got our closing date.  We close on Tuesday...two days ahead of schedule.  Woo hoo!  That will give us enough time to get the new house all clean, epoxy the garage floors, get moved in, and get our old house all cleaned, before the new renter moves in on Sunday.

But first, I throw my girl a Rainbow Party tomorrow to ring in her new year.  She'll be eight.  Crazy.

No comments: