Thursday, April 01, 2010

Garden Progress

It's been almost two weeks since I started some seeds for our garden indoors. 



They are doing really well.



The beans are going crazy.  I don't really know what to do.  I'm not sure how much longer I can keep them indoors, but my garden is currently covered in snow.  What to do?




My garlic was looking really great, but then it bent over.  Is that normal?



Some of Emma's flowers are beginning to sprout.  I think these are the delphinium. 


All in all, we're off to a great start.  I'm just worried about needing to transplant the starts out to the garden, but it being too cold.  Any suggestions?

1 comment:

shell said...

they look so great! i have no advice on the beans! maybe plant some outside, once the snow melts and keep some inside. that way hopefully something will work! :)