Thursday, March 18, 2010

Disclaimer

I seem to have lost the spell-check feature on my blog.  I used to consider myself a pretty good speller, but then auto-check came along, and then I had four kids, and - well, let's face it.  Kids make you dumber. 

So I will do my best to proof my own writing, but please bear with me. 

And another thing, while I'm getting things off my chest.  Last year I was given a beautiful, DSLR camera by my hubby.  For many months following I greatly enjoyed my camera and it's "auto" mode.  But I didn't ask for an SLR so I could shoot in auto mode.  I asked for it so I could become a better photographer and learn to do everything my camera could offer.  So I have been reading and studying and have recently forced myself to shoot in "manual" mode.  Yikes!  Slowly but surely I am getting the hang of things, even if it takes me 20 attempts at one shot. 

I share this for two reasons.  First, so you will please forgive me in advance for any photos that may seem a bit off (this does not include photos of baby buns - those are all intentional).  Second, I welcome any helpful hints for how to improve my photog skilz.  Thank you.

No comments: