Monday, March 30, 2009

A quick note to say hi

We're starting another busy week. Biniam starts track practice at school today, and every school day hereafter. Plus soccer practice on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Plus small group on Mondays and youth group on Wednesdays. Plus swim lessons on Wednesdays. And of course Emma has ballet and swim on Thursdays. Whew!

I am excited about a change in my job at church. I am going to be reducing my office hours to just 6 or so hours on Fridays. I will still be doing some work during the week from home, but mostly my time will be free to be the wife and mom I am supposed to be. And I'm constantly seeking God to discover exactly what that means.

We have a meeting at the home school co-op tomorrow. I am excited to learn more about that. This week we will also be visiting the public school in our boundaries. I honestly feel good about both schools right now, so it will be interesting to see where God leads us.

Okay, I better run as I hear a "rumor" that Noah is playing in the toilet. Back to regular blogging soon...

2 comments:

Robin said...

Alas...I wish I could be excited about your new work hours, but I'm going to be lonely without you hanging around ;)

I'm glad for you and your family though. Don't want you to miss any of these precious days, they go by TOO fast!

Anonymous said...

PHEW!is right....a "soccer-track-basketball-ballet-swim-etc.Mom"
Youre going to need a new van with all the "carrying on" and you don't have the little boys enrolled in anything yet! .....(or DO you?)
Love Mom & Dave