Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Our Easter

I am a little late on getting these photos up, but here are some shots from our Easter weekend.




My Dad was still here on Friday night from delivering the kids to us earlier in the week.  So he and the kids dyed eggs.  Actually, by the time I had walked into the kitchen, I found my Dad and the eggs, but no kids!








Our neighborhood put on a big egg hunt for the kids on Saturday.  We all ventured out - even me and little Braxton.  It was great to get some fresh air!







Sunday morning Brian and the four kids went to church.  We had decided that it was still not a good idea to take Braxton out to a public setting like that, so he and I stayed home.  That ended up being a good decision as I came down with mastitis.  Thankfully this was not one of my worst cases with mastitis.

We had a nice brunch at home, then the kids had a lively egg hunt in our backyard.  Oh, and I got the first photo of all five kids!











3 comments:

Renee said...

Your family is just so precious!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Lovely pictures! I am glad you had them all home for easter.

I have been meaning to ask you how is your oldest boy doing? Is it harder for him (or you) to adjust and connect compared to his little brother?