Friday, March 25, 2011

In Labor?

Well, I am at Orange and quickly moving towards Red if things don't change.  I started getting strong contractions late this afternoon while I was cleaning Emma's room.  They were painful, but a good hour or more apart.  But they've continued throughout the evening and night, and gotten to about 15 minutes apart and very painful.

I wasn't prepared for this.  We still have three weeks!  Brian is being awesome, running back and forth between coaching me through contractions and trying to get our house ready!

Okay, we're now to 8 min apart.

I'm sad to say we won't be live-blogging this birth like last time.  We had wanted to, but our laptop died and our iPad hasn't arrived yet! :(  I'm pretty bummed about that.  But honestly, since I'm not getting an epidural there probably wouldn't be much time to blog anyway.

Gotta go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! So exciting!!
Rachel in Idaho