Thursday, February 17, 2011

One more day off won't kill us.

Well I was all set to get caught up on lots of school lessons today, to take advantage of the fact that we don't have any where to be today.

Then I looked out the window.

Snow Day!










I actually love snow days.  The kids are getting really good about getting their own snow gear ready and on themselves.  Then they head outside and play so well together.  I stay inside, blast Hillsong worship music, clean like a madwoman, and occasionally replace a fallen mitten.  All while glancing out the windows at my kids, who are having a blast.

Feeling much better today about having a flexible home school schedule.

Oh, and just to prove how crazy the weather here has been this week.  These pictures are from TWO days ago, when it was almost 70 degrees and the kids were outside without jackets and all the windows and doors were open.



1 comment:

Evan Lenz said...

Is it just me or has Emma shot up a few inches since the last time I saw her?