1. Today was our fifth day of homeschooling.
2. At lunch time, I didn't bang my head on the counter and say "what the heck was I thinking?"
3. That is an improvement.
4. The nasty cold I came down with seems to be getting a little better.
5. I take naps every day.
6. It's the only way I survive.
7. Next week I am going on a trip, by myself, to Florida.
8. Oh, settle down. It's to visit my brother and sister-in-law and two adorable nephews.
9. Later this month, hubs and I will be celebrating our tenth wedding anniversary.
10. We sold our car, and have a new car, and paid cash. I really should share more about that, as it is such a blessing.
11. We are REALLY close to being out of debt.
12. I haven't gone real grocery shopping in probably a month.
13. Our neighborhood pool is closed for the year, and I am really going to miss my morning lap swims in the cool, fresh air.
14. I forgot to blog about Isaiah's birthday. He turned 4 last week. Happy birthday, buddy!
15. Biniam turns 16 next week. There, I'm covered just in case I forget again.
16. The end.