Thursday, June 03, 2010

This Week

- The kids are down to only three more days of school.  I can't believe that my little girl is finishing kindergarten.  And that I will have a sophomore.  Crazy.

- We are getting ready to hold a garage sale on Saturday.

- Brian and I are making travel plans for our big 10-year anniversary this fall. 

- Some of us are STILL fighting the sickies.

- Triathlon training is moving along.  Next tri is next month!

- The new addiction around here is the game of Life.  We picked it up at a garage sale last weekend for $.50.  It was Brian's childhood favorite.

- We have projects stacking up, like killing weeds in the play area and refinishing the kids' picnic table.  If only the rain would stop!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah??? Well I can't believe that my little girl has a little girl that's finishing kindergarten!