I interrupt this programming break to bring you an update on Noah's day.
This morning alone Noah has:
- Styled his own hair, using HALF a jar of Dad's styling product.
- Emptied the bathroom garbage on himself. TWICE.
- Poured KY Jelly all over the bedroom carpet. (Quit acting like you don't have some.)
- Gleefully emptied out a bottle of salt onto the kitchen floor.
- And finally, as I was typing the above, I turned around to see Noah ripping apart his sister's beloved school project.
I think it's time to have a Come to Jesus with this boy.