Thursday, August 07, 2008

Random Thursday Thoughts

Like my new "look"? (Blog look, that is.) I was WAY bored with the old look, so this was a long time coming. Maybe I'll be motivated enough to change things on a regular basis.

It's been HOT here lately. Yesterday I took the kids to the pool and just sat and watched in a puddle of my own sweat. Supposedly it got to 110. Today it's only 105 so far, but I just opened the front door and was assaulted by the thick wave of heat. PTL for a/c.

I might be taking Isaiah to urgent care this afternoon, after he wakes up from his nap. His arm is hurt (again) and I'm not sure if it's dislocated or sprained or broken, or what. His left arm has been dislocated three times and broken once, but this time it's his right arm. Poor kid.

We might go to the car races this weekend. Our church is having a guest speaker on Saturday who is also a race car driver, so lots of people are heading to the races!

I am still going to post pictures of our vacation. I finally got them uploaded to my computer so now I just have to organize and post them. Stay tuned...

No comments: