Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April Fool's?

I wish this was a joke. Yesterday we found out that Isaiah's arm is broken. And, while we were at the doctor's office we discovered he also has hand, foot and mouth disease. And this afternoon Emma came down with a high fever. On top of this, I am having surgery tomorrow to again repair my vocal cords.



If I had more energy I would write all about my experience in having the three little ones with me at the doctor's office, and how I am SO over taking the kids to appointments by myself. Just picture full arms, a runaway toddler, bloody knees, and an old man who could barely walk himself carrying Noah (in his car seat) to the car.

We covet your prayers this week. :)



(Pictures of my Brave Boy, and my Silly Boy to help brighten my day.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You all will be in my prayers! I spent 9 weeks with a 2 year old in a cst this past summer, so I know at least a little of what you are going through -

Take care - Kate

Evan Lenz said...

Poor Isaiah. He's quite the trooper.

Owlhaven said...

Oh, dear, Shana! I'm so sorry!

Hugs

Mary

Brianna Heldt said...

oh i'll be praying! i'm so sorry!