Thursday, April 10, 2008

3 months old!

Today is Noah's 3 month birthday! I am going to go ahead and sound cliche here. I can't believe how fast time is going by! Does the 3-month milestone mean my baby is no longer a "newborn"? I refuse to believe it. He will be a newborn to me until he's 16 and driving down our driveway with me dragging behind the car, clutching onto the bumper in denial.
How appropriate that today Noah started reaching out for the toys hanging over his bouncy seat. And yesterday I finally got him to laugh! When I tickle his belly he alternates between a cute, simple little giggle, and a deep grunt as if he just got punched in the stomach. He's too cute!
I am so blessed to be this baby's Mommy. I have never seen a happier baby. I'm not kidding. He sits happily in his swing or bouncy seat, watching everyone buzzing around him. And oh my, when it's time for a diaper change, it's like I made his week just by suggesting I change him. He literally lights up on the changing table. Noah sleeps like a champ during his naps, and for about 9 hours straight at night - although the past few nights have been a little rough, probably because Mommy screwed up and ate asparagus two nights in a row.

We are blessed beyond measure.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a dolly! My goodness, he's cute! Congrats. [:-)

Rachel

Anonymous said...

Noah is such a cutie...I can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

Gosh he is so content! What an awesome little boy.
Love Grandma Barb