Monday, March 10, 2008

Two months old!



I can't believe I am saying this: Noah is two months old today! The past two months have been so busy, and so fun. I ADORE this little baby. He is so sweet and so fun. Every time he stretches or sticks his bottom up or coos it just melts me. And his smile brings tears to my eyes.

Noah fits in so well with our family it's hard to remember life before him. He is doing fabulous on his routine: eat-wake-sleep every three or four hours during the day, and at night he is going about 7 hours the first stretch and then about 4 hours the second stretch. I find myself savoring every moment and development with Noah as I know all-to well how soon he will be running around the yard with his siblings.

I can tell Noah is gaining weight steadily as his little legs and cheeks have filled out noticeably. He still fits in most of his 0-3 month clothes, so I am thinking he is quite a bit smaller than Emma was at this age (she was in 3-6 months clothes by about 6 weeks). We will see for sure at his two-month check-up this Wednesday.

Noah, we are so blessed to have your in our family. We love you!


No comments: