Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Enjoying the Weather

I was feeling a bit stir-crazy yesterday afternoon.  I think it's because for the first time in a while, I didn't have a project I was scrambling to get finished.  

The weather was beautiful so I called to the kids to get their coats, bundled up Braxton, and headed outside.  

The kids decided that they wanted to try rollerskating.  After digging through the bin of toys in the garage, I was able to find six skates, three helmets, and assorted pads.  


There were feelings of unsteadiness that slowly turned to quiet confidence.







A few bruised egos (and bottoms).




Followed by teamwork and siblings lending a helping hand.


There were new tricks.


And someone to help brush away the pain.


Siblings who will be lifelong friends.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Amen! for wonderful physical activity.