Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Valentine's Week

We are working on craft projects and cards and decorations this week for Valentine's day.  There's something about decorating our "school room" that makes me feel all official.   Like we're really a school here.  (Nevermind that by "decorating", I mean we put three hearts on the window.)

The boys were involved too, but by the time I got the camera out they had moved on to wrestling.  And I don't need any pictures of that.  I have enough mental images to last a lifetime.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the way Emma is always so absorbed and focused when she's doing crafts. She's truly in her "element". I also love the magnification feature of the blog. Your glue may be outdated...it's from August 2007. Does glue have an expiration date?