Tuesday, January 04, 2011

What we're eating this week.

It must be a new year.  And there must be something different in the air. 

Because yesterday I sat down and planned out meals for this week.

And today I went grocery shopping.

I honestly can't remember the last time I did a full grocery trip.  Probably before I was pregnant.  Let's just say I have an amazing husband.

If you are anything like me, you've been lacking inspiration and motivation in the kitchen lately.  So to help you out, here is what I have planned for this week, including handy links to the recipes.  Let me know if you try anything!

Kicked up Slow Cooker Chili

Chipotle and Orange Pork Tacos

Baked Potato Soup
(This is by FAR the best Potato soup I've ever tried.  It is so thick, and hearty, and filling, and delicious.  Like a creamy baked potato in your bowl.)

Spaghetti with Artichoke Hearts and Tomatoes

No comments: