Thursday, April 15, 2010

Have I been duped?

I'm pretty sure my daughter was faking "well" today so she could go to school.  My better judgement was on the fence, so I let her go.

This girl loves school so much.  Are we crazy for thinking of taking her away from it to home school her? 

I feel like I have a lot more praying and thinking to do before we make a final decision.  This time last year, Brian was 100% against homeschooling, and now he is for it.  I just wanted to be able to at least entertain the idea, and do what was best for Emma.

I still want to do what is best for Emma.  And just because public school is "good" for her, it doesn't mean it is "best". 

3 comments:

Todd said...

Yes.

shell said...

it is so hard to make these decisions!! i will take some time to pray that god will make it very obvious what you are supposed to do!

Anonymous said...

I would make the argument that there is a need for Christian children in public schools. Children go forth with what their parents have taught them and that lesson is very strong. Godly children are an example for others.