Friday, May 01, 2009

Why am I blogging?

I seriously have no time. We fly out tomorrow morning for DC, I still have packing to do, a house to clean, a track meet to attend...

I also need to call our hotel concierge. We have two days in DC and I want to make sure we see as many things as reasonably possible, and am hoping I can get tips on what order to see them in, how to get there, etc. Anyone know of any must-see's for a family in DC?

I'm still not posting any pictures, because I don't have time. But praise the Lord, I CAN post pictures. Our computer crashed this week and we could have lost four years worth of mostly non-backed up pictures. But Brian was able to recover the files, and the very.first.thing. he did was pay for an online backup service. Money well spent.

I'll be posting pictures along our trip, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

National Zoo...and the Double Decker Bus Tours.