Friday, July 04, 2008

Water Park Pics!

We had a great time at the water park on Monday. The kids all had a blast, and were so brave! Brian and the other dads (and Biniam) got to go off for a couple hours and enjoy the "big" rides while the moms stayed back with the little ones. We broke for a late lunch, then came back for the "mom's turn". Unfortunately our turn ended fast when a lightning/wind storm rolled in and the park closed down. But you know the best part? We got FOUR MORE tickets to come back another day! See how God likes to keep blessing His kids! Not only that, on Wednesday when we were driving in the car I turned the radio on just in time to hear "if your daughter's name is Emma, be caller number five". And guess what? I was caller number 5 and won FOUR TICKETS TO THE WATER PARK! I would like to give those away, so I am praying about who I could bless with them.

1 comment:

RachelMac said...

How fun!! And the kids are SOOOOO cute. [:-)
Rachel