Monday, May 21, 2007

Celebration!

Our dossier is headed out for Ethiopia - TODAY!!!

It will then go through translation and different processes with the Ethiopian government. Once it is approved by the Ethiopian government, we will get in line for our court date.

Other big news is that we officially received Benjamin's referral paperwork last week and quickly signed and returned everything. We are official!

So I would feel comfortable now sharing pictures of Benjamin, except that right now I am in Seattle visiting family with the kids, so I don't have access to my pictures. I'll post some as soon as I get home. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news! I can't wait to see photos!

hugs

Anne

Meagan Brown said...

That's awesome! I am just so excited for you guys and all that God has in store for you.

meagan