Well, the weekend is over, and we made good progress on the nursery. The painting is done. The chandelier is hung (although not without incident, keeping Brian up 'till 2AM). The shelf is painted black, and back on the wall. The rocking horse is sanded and stained, an now only needs it's new "hair" 'do.
We still have some bigger projects left to do, like sew the drapes and buy/paint a book shelf. I am really pleased with how the room is coming together, and I can't wait to see how it looks when we are finished.
Rocking horse. The yarn on the floor will become the mane and tail. You can also see the faux technique I did in gold on the wall.
I will probably hold off on posting any more pictures until we have the final product. I have to leave some surprises for the big finale!