Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Moving Forward

They say "life goes on", and that's what it's been doing here. We had a busy weekend with my dad in town, and throwing a birthday party for Emma. It was nice to have those distractions, and something different to focus on.

Our hearts still mourn for Meskerem, but we know she is in a better place, with no suffering. We PRAISE Jesus that we will get to spend eternity with her.

Emma doesn't understand what has happened, and I am thankful for that. She still talks about her sister, and looks at her pictures, and that is fine with me. They will always be sisters.

I am reminded of the miscarriage we suffered last year. Our hearts broke for the child we lost, but our desire to grow our family did not change, so we continued "trying" right away. That is how we feel now, and so we have put ourselves back on the list for another referral.

God is so good, and I continue to stand in awe of Him. I can't wait to see his plans for us continue to unfold.

3 comments:

owlhaven said...

continuing to pray...


Mary

Ginger said...

I continue to keep your family in my thoughts and prayers and look forward to hearing about your new blessing from God soon.

Anonymous said...

Keeping you all in my thoughts and wishing you peace and healing.

Anne