Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I'm still here

It's been a while since I've posted anything. I really just haven't had anything new to post about.

Regarding the adoption, we are back to our original plan of waiting for a referral of one or two infants. I asked our agency for another update on our position on the waiting list, and they will no longer give out numbers. They will only tell us that referrals have been going out, and that we have moved up to about the middle of the list (from the bottom third a month ago). I still feel like our referral could come any week now, but our chances of making it through court are very slim (if at all) now. Anyone want to pray for a miracle with us? :)

Things have been pretty routine around our house lately. Emma started swim lessons this week, which are fun to watch. I will post pictures of that next week.

Here is a cute picture I took in our living room on Memorial Day when we had an impromptu BBQ which hosted about 40 people. There has been a huge baby boom among our friends lately, and here are five of the six newborns that were at our house that day.

No comments: