Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Will there be a delay?

I excitedly read over our home study tonight, and unfortunately found a few factual errors in it. One error was that my age was listed as 28 years old, when I won't be until next month (hey, let's not rush this!). There were a couple other minor errors, but probably the biggest error was that my parents were listed as James and Hazel. Uh... who's Hazel?

I have sent an urgent email off to our social worker to see if these errors need to be corrected before I submit our packet. If they aren't a big deal, I really don't care and would rather just get this thing shipped off. However, I have heard that if there are any discrepancies between what's in the home study and what is in our other paperwork, the process could be delayed. So, I'd probably rather err on the side of caution and hold off on shipping anything for another day than be faced with a longer delay down the road. Bummer.

No comments: