Wednesday, March 29, 2006

We're on the list!!!

I could sit here and try and think of some cute and creative way to tell this story, but I am too excited! I just got an email from AAI which said that our Dossier was assembled and shipped to Ethiopia today! We are officially on the waiting list for 1-2 children age 0-24 months!

Another praise, is that we also received our I-171H approval from the Immigration office today! That means that everything went through with our application and fingerprints last week. Praise God!!!

Now, we wait...

4 comments:

owlhaven said...

Woohoo!!!!!!!!!! Rachel will be too, soon, I think!!!

mary

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you and your family!!! I'll be following your trip! Yeah!!! Can't wait to see pictures!!

Tepker Law said...

Yahoo!!!! That is sooooo exciting! Congratulations!

Brianna Heldt said...

Yay Shana!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!